Working on A Life

Experience is what its all about. And the stories. Post college most people go on to find a job, or apply to grad school. I decided just to live. This is my story as related to my family and friends. (This journal represents ONLY my views and none of Peace Corps or the US government.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England

We are working parents looking to make the most of whatever adventures we can find close to home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pictures Worth a Thousand Words

Hey all,I know that this is about the time of my usual weekly mailing but I've elected to spend my internet time this week posting some pictures on line to share instead. My friend Erica has graciously allowed me to share the link to several pictures she took of Stacey, me and others of the whole health/environment group in Philadelphia and Rabat a couple of months ago at the start of this adventure. I've also collected a few pictures from people of Timnit, the town that I've been living in off and on for the last 3 weeks and will live in for 3 more. I hope that you enjoy them. The other reason that I havn't been writing this week is because nothing all that interesting happened, except that my village got power in the houses for the first time. In a way this makes me sad because the first thing everyone did was dust off thier televisions (which they previously ran off batteries). I'm happy for them though... Anyway.. have to run or I'm going to be late for my next presentation... Talk to you all soon! Love and luck-AndyPhotos From Ericahttp://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=svwlj97.rhclk4b&x=0&y=bl77yePhotos From Timnithttp://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=h08fu1b.ft361wv&x=0&y=h10j4qIf you have any problems reaching the photos please let me know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home